Xiaomi Redmi 4 was launched in India with the intention of giving tough competition for other majors players that include ViVO, OPPO and Samsung. The best part of the launch of Xiaomi Redmi 4 is that it comes in 3 variants which is differentiated based on the RAM and internal storage and with this launch the company is expecting attract more users for the brand. It has given two color to be chosen that are Elegant and Matte Black for 3 of the variants.
The prices of 3 variants of Xiaomi Redmi 4 are varied based on the RAM and internal storage, for 2GB RAM and 16GB storage will cost you for Rs. 6,999 whereas 3GB with 32GB storage will cost you for Rs. 8,999 and the final variant is of 4GB RAM and 64GB storage will cost you for Rs. 10, 999. The company is planning to release Xiaomi Redmi 4 on May 23rd at 12 PM IST and booking can be done through Amazon India and Mi.com
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Specifications:
1) Display is of 5 inch with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and has the pixel resolution of 720 x 1280 and also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass as protection for the phone.
2) The Xiaomi Redmi 4 comes with 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor and based on the price, RAM varies from 2GB to 4GB, Operating system on which it runs is Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). The storage space also varies from 16GB to 64GB.
3) Coming to camera option, the mobile has 13 MP rear end of the camera with f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, LED flash and front camera is of 5MP with f/2.2, 1080p.
4) Battery capacity of the mobile is of 4100mAh which is of non removable.
5) The dual SIM facility for the mobile accepts Nano-SIM and Micro-SIM.
6) The other features of Xiaomi Redmi 4 are of Bluetooth, Infrared,Wi-Fi, GPS, supports 3G/4G.