Microsoft Corporation is an American Multinational technology company. It was founded in 1975 and has now become the worldwide leader in software, devices, services and solutions that have made our lives easier than ever and helped us to realize dreams. Recently, the Company announced and appointed Satya Nadella as Chief Executive Officer. He is the first non American CEO of the leading software Company in the world. He succeeded Steve Ballmer and was named in the top positions in 2014. So let’s know 5 most interesting facts about inspiring and incredibility talented Satya Nadella.
- He was born on August, 19, 1967 and completed his schooling from Hyderabad Public School. After schooling he took admission in electronics and communication engineering at Manipal University. After that, he moved to the US to do his masters in computer science from University of Wisconsin. He also holds an MBA from University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business.
- Mr Nadella started his career with Sun Microsystems (now acquired by Oracle Corporation). He joined Microsoft in 1992. He helped Bing to grow and played a great role in bringing some of the most popular features of Microsoft such as Database, Windows etc.
- He also helped the Company in designing and bringing cloud version of Microsoft Office which is named as Office 365. It has now become of the most popular features or tools of Microsoft.
- Nadella got married to his childhood love Anupama in 1992. The couple has 3 children- two daughters and a son. They live in Bellevue, Washington.
- Mr Nadella loves poetry, cricket. When he is not working, he loves to read poetry and watch test cricket. He was also a part of his school’s cricket team.