Gmail has many features that help you organize your email in Inbox. Labels helps you to navigate easily through the important emails that you have segregated. Through this post, one can understand the process of creating Labels in Google Gmail.
How to create Label in Google Gmail :
1) First of all login into Gmail account if you have an account, if you do not have one then signup to create an account.
2) once you login to your account, the dashboard of the Gmail account gives many options :
At the bottom left hand side of the window, you will find the option of creating new label, as shown in the above screen shot.
3) Once you click on the create new label option at the bottom then pop up block will appear as shown in the below screen shot for the fields of Label to be created:
4) Enter the “Label Name” and second field under which category should the Label should be placed and use “Create” button to get label created :
If you do not want the label to be placed under any of the category then do not select the checkbox of “Nest Label under”.
5) Once the Label is created, it will seen on the left hand side of the dashboard of Gmail, as shown in the below screen shot: