If you have a new Facebook page and wanted to get more likes for the same in short time to drive more people to the page then it provides the best of option of doing that is through it’s Like Campaign. As most of the people trust the page based on the Likes they have for the page. The “Like Campaign” is made live using Power Editor Tool of the Facebook.
How to create Facebook Like Campaign
Below are the steps to be followed to set up the Like Campaign for your Facebook Page:
1) First of all login in to your Facebook page and click on the desired Facebook page, if you have more than one page.
2) Using the Power Editor Tool (Click here for Power Editor), you can easily create the Like campaign,
3) From the Power Editor drop down which you can find at the left hand side corner of the window, choose Ad Manager option to create Like Campaign Ad.
4) On the Ads Manager window, you will find the “Create Ad” button on the right hand side corner i,e, just below to the “help” option.
5) Once you click on “Create Ad” button, you will directed to a new window which has the campaign overview options wherein under the subheading named “What’s your marketing objective?” choose the “Engagement” option which is under “Consideration” tab, after which below to that box you can see field named “Campaign Name” for which you can have the name of your choice. Then choose “Page Likes” field from 3 of the options and press continue.
6) Next you will be directed to new window that gives you option of choosing the appropriate Facebook page along with choosing of other options that includes custom audience, location,age, gender, language, detailed targeting and connections. Next under “Placements” tab choose the “Automatic Placements”. Under “Budget and Schedule”, set your budget as well as schedule of the dates for the Like Campaign to run, you can run it for every day, week or month as well, after which press continue.
7) Once you have done with 6th point and have pressed continue button, you will directed to new window through which you have option of choosing right image for the Ad that you are going to create along with description to be filled as well and then click on “placing order” to make the Like campaign live.
8) After which you will be directed to the window that shows the status of the ad been approved or not.