As you have the option of creating “Like Campaign” in the similar way Facebook gives the option of creating “Engagement Campaign” for the page that you have created. Through this post you can easily understand the process of creating “Engagement Campaign”, the best part of this campaign is that you can expect conversions to happen, as people get engagement with the post or page for more time.
How to create Facebook Engagement Campaign
Below are the steps to be followed to set up the Engagement Campaign for your Facebook Page:
1) First of all login in to your Facebook page and click on the desired Facebook page, if you have more than one page.
2) Using the Power Editor Tool (Click here for Power Editor), you can easily create the Engagement campaign,
3) From the Power Editor drop down which you can find at the left hand side corner of the window, choose Ad Manager option to create Engagement Campaign Ad.
4) On the Ads Manager window, you will find the “Create Ad” button on the right hand side corner i,e, just below the “help” option.
5) Once you click on “Create Ad” button, you will directed to a new window which has the campaign overview options wherein under the subheading named “What’s your marketing objective?” choose “Engagement” option which can be found under “Consideration” tab, again just below to that box, you can see field named “Campaign Name” for which you can have the name of your choice. Then choose “Engagement” field from 3 of the options and press continue.
6) Next you will be directed to new window that gives you option of choosing the appropriate Facebook page along with other options that includes custom audience, location,age, gender, language, detailed targeting and connections. Next under “Placements” tab, choose the “Automatic Placements”. Under “Budget and Schedule”, set your budget as well as schedule of the dates for the Engagement Campaign to be run, you can run it for every day, week or month as well, after which press continue.
7) Once you have done with 6th point and have pressed the “continue” button, you will directed to new window from which you have option of choosing right image for the Ad that you are going to create along with description to be filled for the Ad as well and then click on “place order” to make the Engagement campaign live.
8) After which you will be directed to the window that shows the status of the ad been approved or not.