For people who are using Gmail, security has become important factor for them because of the verification email that they receive for the transactions. Gmail has become one of the source for verification of the transactions. To make it more secure, one has to change the password on regular basis.
Below are the steps to be followed for changing the password for your Gmail account:
1) First is to log in to your Gmail account.
2) Next click on the name icon on the right hand side corner and then click on “Account Settings”, as shown in the below screen shot:
3) once you click on the Google Account, you will be directed to new window that shows different options of the settings, from which you have to select “security” option as shown in the below screen shot :
4) Once you click on “security” option, you will directed to new window which has different options of password to be changed, as shown in the below screen shot:
5) once you click on the password option, you will be asked to login to your account after which you will directed to new window through which you can change the password: