India is renowned for many things but its food makes it the best place to live in the whole world. Talking particularly about one city for its food which surpasses every other city in India then it has to be Hyderabad. The city of Nawabs, Hyderabad, is world-famous for its delectable food. If there is anyone synonym for Hyderabad then it has to be biryani. The people of this city live a posh life and are connected to the roots of their ancestors. If a person is visiting Hyderabad for any purpose or is residing here, the city is like heaven for foodies.
The architecture of Hyderabad and ancient bazaars are a sight for sore eyes. While the visitors know Hyderabad for its Mughlai preparations but many restaurants are providing lip-smacking global cuisines and preparations. So, when you are in Hyderabad, live, shop, and eat like a royal Nawab and indulge in the splendid experience of this city.
To add comfort to your experience in Hyderabad, here are some of the best restaurants in Gachibowli:
- Zega – the upbeat Pan-Asian restaurant in Gachibowli is the best option for late-night dinners in Hyderabad. The restaurant is a great place to socialize and have some delicious food. The jaw-dropping interiors, vibrant ambiance, and nicely curated menu is enough to steal the heart of people. Dumplings, Thai curry, sushi platter, prawn tempura are some of the must-try dishes of this restaurant. Plus, you will get delighted with its well-stocked bar. Zega is located at Sheraton Hyderabad Hotel. the cost for two is around Rs.3500. You can visit this restaurant from 12 pm to 2am.
- Barbeque Nation – this famous buffet restaurant in Hyderabad is loved by all. Barbeque Nation has a lavish buffet that will delight you with its amazing flavors and authenticity. Its barbecued and grilled food is something to die for. The vibrant décor, live counters, amazing service, and calming effect makes it a perfect restaurant to visit anytime. Some of the famous dishes here are tandoori paneer, reshmi grill, barbeque fruits, and chicken kebab. It is located at Nanakramguda road, the financial district. the cost for two for this restaurant is Rs.1300. You can visit it from 12pm to 3.30pm and 6.30pm to 9.30pm.
- Feast – one of the most popular restaurants of Gachibowli, Hyderabad is Feast. This fine-dine restaurant with sophisticated interiors, amazing customer service, and finger-licking food makes it a must-visit. The feat is known for its lavish buffet and live customer counters makes you relish every bite of the food. Plus, Feast has some mouth-watering desserts. Foodies should try their aloo Tikki chaat, chicken satay, pizza, pasta to satisfy their taste buds. The restaurant is located at Nanakramguda road, financial district. It costs around Rs.3000 for two people. Moreover, you can visit Feast from 6.30am to 10.30 am, 12.30pm to 3pm, and 7pm to 11pm.
- The fisherman’s Wharf – for the people who want laid back atmosphere and soul-satisfying seafood, The Fisherman’s Wharf is the place. The spacious outdoor setting area, soothing music beats, lip-smacking food, and wide bar menu makes it place a hit. The star dishes on the menu are chicken xacuti, chicken cafreal, corn and crab soup, and much more. The location of this restaurant is Nehru outer ring road, financial district. The cost for the two is Rs.1500. You can visit is it from 12pm to 9.30pm.
- Absolute barbecues – if you are in search of the best barbeque restaurant in Gachibowli, Hyderabad then Absolute Barbecues is the best choice. They are highly popular for their chains of barbeque restaurants in the city. This one of the best restaurants in Gachibowli, Hyderabad serves amazing exotic dishes made Octopus, Squid, or Quail. Plus, their wish grill counter is a must-try. Some of their amazing dishes are tandoori chicken, chicken biryani, Ab’s crispy fried corn. The ambiance of this restaurant is soothing and relaxing. Absolute Barbecues is located at Apurupa Silpi, Indira Nagar in Gachibowli. It involves Rs.1000 as cost for two. You can visit this restaurant from 11.30am to 4.20pm and 6.30pm to 10.30pm.
- The Glass Onion – the amazing décor, serene ambiance, and jaw-dropping view of the golf course makes The Glass Onion a must-visit. If you want to enjoy an imitate meal with your loved ones, this restaurant Asian, Indian, Italian as well as Continental dishes. Also, some of the USP dishes of this restaurant are teriyaki mushroom, spicy Bangkok bowl, broccoli cheese, pork belly skewers, etc. The restaurant has an amazing wine collection. You can visit this restaurant at boulder hills Madhava Reddy Colony. The visiting hours are 12pm to 11pm. Also, the cost for two for this restaurant is Rs1800.
- Jonathan’s Kitchen – one of the renowned restaurants in Gachibowli is Jonathan’s Kitchen. The impressive menu of this restaurant is enough to boost anyone’s day. The menu involves Italian, Asian, and various Indian dishes. Jonathan’s Kitchen has a very soothing ambiance which offers a sense of calm when you visit it. Some of the best dishes on their menu are tomato and basil bruschetta, mezze platter, ravioli. You can find this restaurant at Fairfield by Marriott, Madhava Reddy Colony. The cost for two for this restaurant is Rs.1900. foodies can visit it from 12pm to 3pm and 7pm to 11pm.
- Olive Bistro and Bar – Bistros are never out of trend. The love for bistro by Hyderabadi people is endless. Olive bistro and bar is your go-to place if you love European, Italian cuisine. The ambiance of the restaurant is very wonderful with an amazing view and romantic vibes. The USP of this restraint is its mouth-watering dishes such as BBQ chicken sandwich, pork ribs, kiwi apple delight, and much more. The restaurant is located at Jubilee Hills with visiting hours from 7.30pm till midnight. The average cost of this restaurant is Rs.1500 without alcohol.
- Dum Pukht Begum’s – another one of the best restaurants in Gachibowli is Dum Pukht Begum’s. This restaurant is fine dining and offers the best of North Indian cuisine and Awadhi. The ambiance of this place is very soothing, romantic, and relaxing. The restaurant doesn’t offer delivery but has a great atmosphere to enjoy delectable food with your loved ones. For two people, the average cost of this restaurant is Rs.2000. It is located in Hitech city. The timings of Dum Pukht Begum’s is 7pm to 11pm.
- The Globe Grub – this restaurant offers a casual dining experience. The Globe Grub is known for its delectable and lip-smacking north Indian, Chinese cuisines. It has a very nice ambiance with soothing music. This is a great restaurant if you want customizable dishes. Some of the popular dishes of this restaurant are pancakes, cheesecake, etc. The cost for two of this place is Rs.1300. You can visit this place from 12noon to 4pm and 7pm to 11pm.
- Buffalo Wild Wings – the one-stop restaurant for multi-cuisine is Buffalo Wild Wings. This casual dining and bar-restaurant are highly known amongst all. The restaurant offers American, Mexican, and other cuisines to satisfy the foodies. The ambiance of this place is super chill with live sports, a sports bar, and other games. Some of the popular dishes of this restaurant are Thai wings, guava punch, jack burger, etc. The restaurant is located at axis tower, jubilee hills. The cost for two for this restaurant is Rs.1600 which makes it a perfect hangout place. You can visit Buffalo Wild Wings from 11.30am to 11pm.
- Over the Moon –this lounge and microbrewery is the best place to have a nice time with your friends and family. Over the Moon has an amazing ambiance that offers both relaxing and fun vibes. The restaurant serves Asian, continental, north Indian, and Italian cuisine. Some of the popular dishes here are jumbo prawns, seafood platter, etc. The average cost for two people here is Rs.2500. You can visit this place from 5pm till midnight. Over the Moon is located at Jubilee Hills.
- Hyper Local – hyper local is a lounge located in Gachibowli. The restaurant serves bar food, Chinese, north Indian, and Italian cuisine. This restaurant has an amazing staff, elegant ambiance with amazing interiors. It is a great place for family and friends to get together. Some of the popular dishes at this restaurant are mezze platter, chicken tikka pizza, hummus, etc. This place is located at Gachibowli. The right timing to visit Hyper Local is 12noon till midnight. Also, the cost for two for this restaurant is Rs.1000.
- Komatose – Komatose is a lounge and bar-restaurant located at Fairfield. The restaurant offers North Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Continental, and Italian cuisine. Komatose is known for its soothing, relaxing, and refreshing ambiance. The cost for two people to visit Komatose is Rs.1500. you can visit this restaurant from 11am till midnight. Also, this restaurant is popular for its dishes like kiwi kiss, dragon prawns, sangria, etc.
- Jewel of Nizam – as its name says, this restaurant is one of the finest ones in Hyderabad for fine dining. Jewel of Nizam offers Hyderabadi and Mughlai cuisine with jaw-dropping flavors never tasted before. The luxurious ambiance of Jewel of Nizam includes sophistication, excellent view, and worth the visit. If you are visiting this restaurant, some of the must-try dishes of Jewel of Nizam are lamb biryani, apricot pudding, thandai, veg shorba. The cost for two of this restaurant is Rs.2500. The restaurant timing is 12.30pm to 3.30pm and 6.30pm to 11.30pm.
The top restaurants in Gachibowli mentioned above are highly known for treating their customers as Nawabs. If you are in search of a hearty meal, pleasant ambiance, pocket-friendly prices, these restaurants should be your go-to choice. They deliver excellent food quality and leaves you will a memorable dining experience.